- Western Red Cedar naturally resist rot, decay and insect damage, without the need to be treated with harmful chemicals
- Raised Gardens are easier to control the quality of soil and nutrients
- Raised Gardens drain better
- Quick and easy to assemble with little effort
- 38 Western Red Cedar Lumber
- 16 2-packs of Stacking Joints
- 6 4-Way Stacking Joints
This "U" Shape 12" high Western Red Cedar raised gardens have the natural warmth and luster only real wood can give and are naturally durable with ingrown preservatives resisting rot, decay and insect damage and doesn’t need to be treated with harmful chemicals. Frame it all gardens are environmentally responsible coming from cedar trees that are renewable and bio degradable. Frame it all cedar raised gardens are air dried with no wane (warping) and sanded on all four sides for a beautiful splinter free surface! Frame it all cedar raised garden lumber is grown with sustainable forestry practices under the SFI program. Raised gardens are better than in-ground, for growing at home because: you control the quality of the soil and nutrients. You will also get a larger crop of easy to pick veggies, fruit and flowers. They are easy to manage with access from all sides and because they're above ground they drain better. No clumpy, heavy soil to turn and almost no back-breaking bending over to weed! They are quick and easy to assemble with little effort.