The Monarch Migration Station Pro Butterfly Learning Center redefines what’s possible in butterfly conservation. Within Frame It All’s 8 ft. x 7 ft. raised garden design, discover a milkweed oasis that any monarch will be grateful to find. Start your garden early with our specially formulated seed mat (provided with your kit) which provides your garden both the milkweed and nectar plants that monarchs require. The Greenhouse roof can be used initially as a cold frame to help plants get started early in the season. Once your garden is grown, install the professional-grade Pro side-walls and protect your oasis with our UV-protected roof. The Greenhouse Roof’s windows can be opened or closed to allow for incoming or outgoing travelers. Stepping into a butterfly house has never been more personal.
- Large design makes it perfect to use as a personal get away or an immersive learning experience.
- Pro side walls are constructed from the same material professional butterfly experts seek out.
- Greenhouse roof doubles as a cold frame for early and late season plant protection.
- Seed mat includes milkweed (the only plant monarch’s will lay eggs on) as well as other pollinator plants.
- Frame It All’s patented stacking joint allows for installation on hard surfaces (such as rooftops, patios, or decks) and soft surface landscapes.
- 8x7 Raised Garden: 1 inch profile
- Greenhouse roof with Monarch sidewalls
- Monarch Butterfly attracting seed mix — including milkweed and nectar plants.