This garden provides the key to sustainable gardening. It uses less water and utilizes food, garden and water waste to provide a nutrient rich environment for your plants to thrive. The unique circle design allows 100% access to every plant in your garden. Watering, harvesting, and tending to your plants becomes a pleasant activity, rather than a chore. The elevated beds are so comfortable to work with - no more kneeling or bending necessary.
Extra-deep beds mean you have no limits on what you can grow. Underground crops like potatoes, carrots or horseradish will thrive in the nutrient rich, deep, loamy soil of your raised beds.
Layer yard waste & food scraps in the center compost bin. Over time, the compostable materials will break down providing nutrients to the surrounding soil. You can install the compost unit level with the ground or after some soil is added to better feed the soil.
Frame It All composite boards are made from sustainably sourced wood fibers and food-grade HDPE recycled plastic. The insulating open-channel design traps air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Our snap-lock brackets make installation a breeze with no tools required!
The Frame It All system of modular raised garden beds, borders, sandboxes and accessories was designed by our founder, Anthony Topping. As a professional landscape designer who spent many years creating high-end gardens in the Tri-State New York area, he felt there had to be a way to give homeowners the ability to easily create quality landscaping features and gardens for much less than paying a professional.
Here’s a note from Anthony on why he designed this product:
‘I was so intrigued by African Keyhole Garden designs and amazed by how effective and efficient they were. I knew we could create this same design using our revolutionary curved composite boards and with our new tool-free brackets anyone can create it in their own yard.’ – Anthony
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (registration required)/ 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled food-grade safe HDPE plastic and 62% certified sustainably sourced wood fibers
- Integrated compost bin
- Low maintenance – unlike cedar, boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- 18 - 1” Weathered Wood Curved Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 18 - 1” Weathered Wood Straight Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 18 - 1” Tool-Free Snap-Lock Stacking Bracket (Black)
- 9 - 1” Finishing Sleeves (Black)