A show-stopper! This multi-level raised bed features soft curves that add a refined, organic feeling to your garden. Stunning as a flower garden focal point. Incredibly functional as a veggie garden. Plenty of depth to plant potatoes or other root vegetables in the deep 22-inch level, then cascade down from luscious tomatoes to fragrant herbs in the shallower levels. Tuck neatly into a corner, or use two kits to create a grand entrance or to outline a patio area.
Easy to install. Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes twenty of our 2” Classic Sienna straight composite boards, eight curved composite boards, and twenty-eight of our 2” stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Stacking brackets allow you to install the additional layers of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below. Our Raised Garden Bed Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options.
As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed any time by purchasing additional 2” kits, boards and anchor or stacking brackets to stack or extend your garden. Curved 2'' boards are also available to incorporate into your design.
Did you know? You can grow up to 80 different plants inside your 12’ x 12’ garden using “Square Foot Gardening” techniques. There are countless books and online resources available to guide you in this rewarding method of gardening.
The Frame It All system of modular raised garden beds, borders, sandboxes and accessories was designed by our founder, Anthony Topping. As a professional landscape designer who spent many years creating high-end gardens in the Tri-State New York area, he felt there had to be a way to give homeowners the ability to easily create quality landscaping features and gardens for much less than paying a professional.
Here’s a note from Anthony on why he designed this product:
“I loved the terraced look of this garden. It adds interest and personality to your garden and works great as either a vegetable or flower garden!” – Anthony
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Five-year warranty
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers.
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- Minimal tools required – a hand or power screwdriver and a mallet or hammer is all you need
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions.
- 20 – 2” Classic Sienna Straight Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 8 – 2” Classic Sienna Curved Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 28 – 2” Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets
- Solar lights are not included, but are easy to add.