Product Description Bring your garden to life with the Monarch Migration Station Backyard Butterfly Pollinator — the finest pit stop for any butterfly fluttering through your area! Frame It All’s 4 ft. x 8 ft. Step garden design makes it simple to grow an encased milkweed oasis on one level, while cultivating a nectar garden that will help feed and attract passing butterflies below. The greenhouse roof can be used initially as a cold frame to help plants get started early in the season. Once your garden is grown, ‘raise the roof’ and install the whimsically colorful sidewalls to create a sanctuary for visiting monarchs and other butterflies. The Greenhouse Roof’s windows can be opened or closed to allow for incoming or outgoing travelers. Watch as your garden becomes the butterfly haven you’ve always envisioned! Fun for everyone.
- Step raised garden design makes it easy to build dual gardens which address both critical seasons in the monarch’s migration cycle.
- Peek-a-boo windows allow you to check in on your butterflies without disturbing their environment.
- Greenhouse roof doubles as a cold frame for early and late season plant protection.
- Seed mat includes milkweed (the only plant monarch’s will lay eggs on) as well as other pollinator plants.
- Frame It All’s patented stacking joint allows for installation on hard surfaces (such as rooftops, patios, or decks) and soft surface landscapes.
- 4x4 Raised Step Garden: 1 inch profile
- Greenhouse roof with Monarch sidewalls
- Monarch Butterfly attracting seed mix — including milkweed and nectar plants