The Monarch Migration Station Pro Butterfly Learning Center redefines what’s possible in butterfly conservation. Within Frame It All’s 8 ft. x 7 ft. raised garden design, discover a milkweed oasis that any Monarch will be grateful to find. Planting milkweed inside your nursery provides the Monarch's in your region a safe location to lay their eggs. It's an amazing experience to witness first-hand the life-cycle from egg to glorious butterfly.
Start your garden early with our specially formulated seed mat (provided with your kit) which provides your garden both the milkweed and nectar plants that Monarchs require. The greenhouse roof can be used initially as a cold frame to help plants get started early in the season. Once your garden is grown, install the whimsical printed side-walls and protect your oasis with our UV-protected roof. The Greenhouse Roof’s windows can be opened or closed to allow for incoming or outgoing travelers.
The raised bed base kit includes six 1” Classic Sienna straight composite boards and six 1” stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
- Large design makes it perfect to use as a personal get away or an immersive learning experience.
- Side walls are constructed from the same material professional butterfly experts seek out.
- Greenhouse roof doubles as a cold frame for early and late season plant protection.
- Seed mat includes milkweed (the only plant Monarch’s will lay eggs on) as well as other pollinator plants.
- Frame It All’s patented stacking joint allows for installation on hard surfaces (such as rooftops, patios, or decks) and soft surface landscapes.
- Raised Bed: Limited Lifetime (registration required) / 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Butterfly House: 1 year warranty
- Food grade safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers
- Low maintenance – unlike cedar, boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- 8' x 7' x 5.5" Classic Sienna Raised Garden Bed - 1 inch profile
- 8' x 7' x 72" Greenhouse roof and frame with printed sidewalls
- Monarch Butterfly attracting seed mix — including milkweed and nectar plants