Journey into your own butterfly house with the Monarch Migration Station Backyard Butterfly Learning Center. An 8 ft. by 7 ft. raised garden bed large enough to pull in a chair and relax within. Begin your garden early by planting the provided seed-mat and placing your Greenhouse roof down as a cold frame. Once your garden is grown, ‘raise the roof’ and install the whimsically colorful sidewalls to create a sanctuary for visiting monarchs and other butterflies. The Greenhouse Roof’s windows can be opened or closed to allow for incoming or outgoing travelers. Learn more about the life-cycle and migration cycle of this beautiful species with the whole family!
- Large design makes it perfect to use as a personal get away or an immersive learning experience.
- Peek-a-boo windows allow you to check in on your butterflies without disturbing their environment
- Greenhouse roof doubles as a cold frame for early and late season plant protection.
- Seed mat includes milkweed (the only plant monarch’s will lay eggs on) as well as other pollinator plants.
- Frame It All’s patented stacking joint allows for installation on hard surfaces (such as rooftops, patios, or decks) and soft surface landscapes.
- 8x7 Raised Garden: 1 inch profile
- Greenhouse roof with Monarch sidewalls
- Monarch Butterfly attracting seed mix — including milkweed and nectar plants