An easy introduction to raised bed gardening. This raised bed is the perfect place to start developing your skills and experience the joys of growing your own vegetables. With 16 square feet of available planting area there is room to grow a good assortment of your favorite veggies, herbs or flowers. Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install.
As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed any time by purchasing additional 2” tool-free snap-lock kits, boards or stacking brackets to stack or extend your garden. Curved 2” boards are also available to incorporate into your design.
Easy to install. Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes four of our 2” Classic Sienna composite boards, and four 2” tool-free snap-lock stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
Our Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. Your 4’ x 4’ square raised garden bed can be converted to a diamond shape just by changing the angle of the joints.
Did you know? You can grow up to 16 different plants inside your 4’ x 4’ garden using “Square Foot Gardening” techniques. There are countless books and online resources available to guide you in this rewarding method of gardening.
The Frame It All system of modular raised garden beds, borders, sandboxes and accessories was designed by our founder, Anthony Topping. As a professional landscape designer who spent many years creating high-end gardens in the Tri-State New York area, he felt there had to be a way to give homeowners the ability to easily create quality landscaping features and gardens for much less than paying a professional.
Here’s a note from Anthony on why he designed this product:
“Our original 2” profile raised garden bed kit allows you to build a 4’ x4’ garden bed, but did you know additional kits can stack and connect to expand your garden over time? It’s so easy. No need to move soil – just stack and fill with more soil or, swing out one side board and add additional timbers to increase the length.” – Anthony
- Tool-Free Snap-Lock brackets – simply slide and snap
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (registration required)/ 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled food-grade safe HDPE plastic and 62% certified sustainably sourced wood fibers
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions.
- 4 - 2” Classic Sienna Straight Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 8 - 2” Raised Garden Bed Brackets
- 4 - 2” Raised Garden Bed Stakes
- 16 -2” Locking Plug/Nub
- 4 - 2” Finishing Caps