A solid choice for durability and function. This raised garden bed is strong, long and perfectly square. Reinforced with bracing boards to prevent frost push-out or any disturbance from mowers or rambunctious children and pets. If you like an organized garden, you’ll appreciate how the bracing boards divide your garden into three separate planting areas. The 11-inch-high stacked side boards give you lots of depth to grow both underground veggies like onions, radishes and carrots, as well as tall plants like tomatoes, corn or sunflowers. As shown, your 4' x 12' x 11” raised garden bed provides 48 square feet of planting area. You can redesign your garden at any time by assembling your available boards and brackets in new ways. Separate your stacked two-level garden bed into two separate 5.5” high raised beds. Create four 4’ x 4’ x 5.5” raised beds, or three 4’ x 8’ x 5.5 beds…or terraced gardens with beds of different depths! Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install.
Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes eighteen of our 2” Classic Sienna composite boards, fourteen 2” tool-free snap-lock stacking brackets and two 2” tool-free snap-lock 4-Way bracing brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Two-inch boards offer even more insulating power than our one-inch boards. Stacking brackets allow you to install the second layer of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below.
Our Raised Garden Bed Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. You can easily convert your bed to an octagon, just by changing the angle of the brackets.
As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed any time by purchasing additional 2” tool-free snap-lock kits, boards and anchor or stacking brackets to stack or extend your garden. Curved 2” boards are also available to incorporate into your design.
Did you know? You can grow up to 48 different plants inside your 4’ x 12’ garden using “Square Foot Gardening” techniques. There are countless books and online resources available to guide you in this rewarding method of gardening.
The Frame It All system of modular raised garden beds, borders, sandboxes and accessories was designed by our founder, Anthony Topping. As a professional landscape designer who spent many years creating high-end gardens in the Tri-State New York area, he felt there had to be a way to give homeowners the ability to easily create quality landscaping features and gardens for much less than paying a professional.
Here’s a note from Anthony on why he designed this product:
“Our double-stacked 4’ x 12’ garden with super-strong cross braces creates a garden with perfectly square boxes for the garden perfectionist!” – Anthony
- Tool-Free Snap-Lock brackets – simply slide and snap
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (registration required)/ 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled food-grade safe HDPE plastic and 62% certified sustainably sourced wood fibers
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions.
- 18– 2” Classic Sienna Straight Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 3 – 2” Tool-Free Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets -Brown (2-packs)
- 4 – 2” Tool-Free Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Anchor Brackets -Brown (2-packs)
- 2 – 2” Tool-Free Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed 4-Way Bracing Brackets -Brown