Creating your own butterfly house has never been easier with the Monarch Migration Station Backyard Butterfly Nursery. Using our specially formulated seed mat (included with kit), cultivate a milkweed oasis within Frame It All’s unique 4 ft. by 4 ft raised garden design. The greenhouse roof can be used initially as a cold frame to help plants get started early in the season. Once your garden is grown, ‘raise the roof’ and install the whimsically colorful sidewalls to create a sanctuary for visiting monarchs and other butterflies. The Greenhouse Roof’s windows can be opened or closed to allow for incoming or outgoing travelers. Help protect and nurture a new generation of butterflies — all while learning more about what makes this butterfly so unique! Fun for the whole family.
- Unique and compact design makes it perfect small-space gardening.
- Peek-a-boo windows allow you to check in on your butterflies without disturbing their environment.
- Greenhouse roof doubles as a cold frame for early and late season plant protection.
- Seed mat includes milkweed (the only plant monarch’s will lay eggs on) as well as other pollinator plants.
- Frame It All’s patented stacking joint allows for installation on hard surfaces (such as rooftops, patios, or decks) and soft surface landscapes.
- 4x4 Raised Garden: 1 inch profile
- Greenhouse roof with Monarch sidewalls Monarch Migration System - 4x4 Butterfly Family Nursery
- Monarch Butterfly attracting seed mix — including milkweed and nectar plants